httpd-users mailing list archives

From <pratibha.dhank...@wipro.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache Vulnerability
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2013 08:08:39 GMT
Hi,

We have received one apache vulnerability from our security auditors "The remote web server
is load-balanced." The solution to which is provided as "Update the web configuration to hide
information disclosure." .Can you please explain what configuration needs to be done in order
to rectify this vulnerability.

--
Regards
Pratibha