httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier LHOMME <xavier.lho...@magellium.fr>
Subject [mod_proxy_hcheck] HCheck and WSS
Date Sun, 02 Feb 2020 15:54:17 GMT

Hello

Here is an extract of my httpd configuration

 <Proxy balancer://trackingwsbalancer>
                BalancerMember  wss://pp-appli1.plf-sso.pp.minint.fr:8443 route=1 hcmethod=GET
hcexpr=ok2 hcuri=/trackingproxy_advanced/actuator
                BalancerMember  wss://pp-appli2.plf-sso.pp.minint.fr:8443 route=2 hcmethod=GET
hcexpr=ok2 hcuri=/trackingproxy_advanced/actuator
                ProxySet stickysession=ROUTEID
                ProxySet lbmethod=bybusyness
</Proxy>

ProxyPass /tracking               balancer://trackingwsbalancer/trackingproxy_advanced/tracking
ProxyPassReverse /tracking balancer://trackingwsbalancer/trackingproxy_advanced/tracking

I've confgured a WebSocket balancer.
It seems that  mod_proxy_hcheck don't use a http protocol to check the validity of the node
but wss.
It just call wss://pp-appli1.plf-sso.pp.minint.fr:8443/trackingproxy_advanced/actuator
But the documetation says that its a http GET request.
It should be great to add a be able to precise the protocole we want to use to check or be
able to add absolute uri.

Best regards
xlhomme