httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Callahan <p...@tcell.io>
Subject request_rec.unparsed_uri missing scheme and host. parsed_uri missing most fields
Date Tue, 14 May 2019 18:35:26 GMT
Hello,
I'm having trouble getting the full uri of a request from request_rec.
 The comment string for request_rec.unparsed_uri makes it sound like it
should have the entire url, e.g. http:://hostname/path?etc.

But it only has the path and the query parameters.

The parsed_uri struct is populated with port, path and query paramters.
 Everything else (scheme, hostname, username, password, etc) is null.

I set a breakpoint in "apr_uri_parse()" and verified the incoming *uri
field only has the path and query parameters.

Is this expected?    How can I get the full URI?

Thanks