httpd-modules-dev mailing list archives

From Brian McQueen <mcqueenor...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Doing left-over request processing at startup....
Date Wed, 29 Dec 2010 15:56:56 GMT
I do think that the httpd may be un-needed except as a proxy. You know
about Apache's Active MQ and other such queues?   They have a protocol
(not http) which is designed for reliable messaging. Maybe its jms or
stomp?   There might even be a module designed to proxy to active mq.

--
Sent from my mobile device

Make a Small Loan, Make a Big Difference - Check out Kiva.org to Learn How!