httpd-docs mailing list archives

From Lucien Gentis <lucien.gen...@univ-lorraine.fr>
Subject Re: Перевод на русский язык
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2020 16:45:34 GMT

Le 05/04/2020 à 19:22, William A Rowe Jr a écrit :
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2020 at 10:36 AM Алексей Н <novalenik@gmail.com
> <mailto:novalenik@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Здравствуйте.
>
>     Меня зовут Алексей и я бы хотел поучаствовать
в переводе
>     документации на русский язык.
>
>     Начать планирую со страницы Getting Started
>     (http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/getting-started.html)
>

> Hello Алексей and welcome!
>
> Please do propose changes to
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/ - our thanks
> in advance! Getting started is a great place to start.
>
> We insist all contributions to have another proficient
> contributor review all the proposed documents. If there is anyone very
> comfortable in Russian, please volunteer to review such contributions.
> Thanks!

Hello Алексей, welcome to you.

I agree with William ; I just want to add that you can look at
http://httpd.apache.org/docs-project/ - Translations (if you didn't
already do)

In fact, you'll see that you have to translate getting-started.xml (not
the html version which is built from the xml version)

Don't hesitate if you have questions ...

Best wishes

Lucien