httpd-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfcl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy / mod_ssl interworking
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:29:37 GMT
On 01/06/2021 19:37, Stefan Eissing wrote:

> [...]
connections. The intention is to do this in a backward compatible way, like the previous ap_ssl_*
changes.

makes it easy for any connection handling code to filter on the types of connections it is
interested in.

>>> He said while Travis is still running...optimistic as always...
>>
>> https://github.com/apache/httpd/pull/190/commits/867fa126f21575f104a1717ac49eaf1d8a558d77#diff-5506c76bad00bf136938033783d8d966bc463de54a679d3a8a390621b7a793c1R131
>>
>> Should that be filled "automagically"?
>
> How would you advise in filling that out before I commit to trunk?

I was thinking of telling this build something like ignore the PR it is
for review but that is too complex for nearly no benefits. Sorry for
noises.

--
Cheers

Jean-Frederic