httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Eissing <stefan.eiss...@greenbytes.de>
Subject Re: mod_proxy / mod_ssl interworking
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2021 11:33:05 GMT

> Am 02.06.2021 um 13:29 schrieb jean-frederic clere <jfclere@gmail.com>:
>
> On 01/06/2021 19:37, Stefan Eissing wrote:

proxy connections. The intention is to do this in a backward compatible way, like the previous
ap_ssl_* changes.

makes it easy for any connection handling code to filter on the types of connections it is
interested in.

>>> https://github.com/apache/httpd/pull/190/commits/867fa126f21575f104a1717ac49eaf1d8a558d77#diff-5506c76bad00bf136938033783d8d966bc463de54a679d3a8a390621b7a793c1R131
>>>
>>> Should that be filled "automagically"?
>> How would you advise in filling that out before I commit to trunk?
>
> I was thinking of telling this build something like ignore the PR it is for review but
that is too complex for nearly no benefits. Sorry for noises.

No problem. It would be nice to have it clean, but allocating log numbers on suspicion seems
not worth it.

Upon further testing with 2 ssl modules today, I discovered the need for some changes which
I will push most likely later today.

Stefan