httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Question about APR trunk and httpd ldap modules
Date Thu, 24 Jun 2021 08:43:01 GMT
On 27 May 2021, at 14:45, Rainer Jung <rainer.jung@kippdata.de> wrote:

> is my understanding correct, that even httpd trunk (and then also 2.4.x) needs LDAP support
in APR/APU to build mod_ldap and mod_authnz_ldap?

> So since we removed LDAP support from APR trunk, that means those modules currently can
not be build using APR trunk, neither in httpd trunk nor in httpd 2.4.x. Correct?

Correct.

> Just trying to understand the current situation about APR trunk and its implications.

I have a partially finished attempt at a new API for APR called apr_ldapx, I need to dig it
out. Worth moving this to APR and working on a branch there?

Regards,
Graham
—