httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Security features of Github
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2021 07:23:24 GMT
I would like to leverage the "security features" of GitHub like Dependabot alerts and Code
scanning alerts.

First question: Do we want this? Does anyone object?

Second question: Is this possible with our GitHub setup? I known that this question might
be better suited for the infra list, but
OTOH I know that some infra guys are here as well.
While Dependabot seems to be only a matter of activating which might be easy I understand
that The Code scanning alerts run as
GitHub actions and I am not sure if we can use GitHub actions or what the limits are as for
the CI stuff we use Travis.

Regards

RĂ¼diger