Hello,

My name is Mrinalini Singh. We are an Indian Designing Studio with over 8 years experience. We are an ISO 9001: 2008 Designing Studio with 45 professionals with skills in website designing, web development, I-Phone App development, Android App development, SEO and Content Writing. We are very different from standard IT companies, we not just work on your web-presence and creatives, but gives it a brand value and market proposition beyond the standards.

We have full in-house team of Designers, project managers, visualizors, content writers

We offer following Services:

(1) Web Designing/Development Services.

(2) Website Re-Designing Services.

(3) IPhone App Development Services.

(4) SEO/SMO/PPC/ Services.

(5) Android App Development Services.

(6) IPad App Development Services.

(7) Website Customization in CMS (Joomla/Word press/Drupal/Magento/Zen cart etc.) Services.

(8) Content Writing Services.

(9) Facebook Customized Page Development.

(10) Facebook App Development Services.

(11) Logo/Graphics/Catalogue/Broachers Services.

(12) Newsletter/E-Flyer Services.

(13) Flash/Animation Services.

(14) Unity 3D Game Development Services.

Please let me know if you are interested in any of these services.

If you are interested, then I can send you our past work details, company information and the best, most affordable quote for our services.

Contact me for more information.

Thanks & Regards,

Mrinalini Singh

Founder UBoxApp

+91-9599007617

skype : uboxapp

Disclaimer: "Note: - We are not spammer. We found your email through manually efforts. We are sorry if you get email 2 or 3 times. You can simply reply with “remove” so we will delete your email from our list. Thanks again." The CAN-SPAM Act of 2003.

Unsubscribe me from this list
Stepup Digital