From Steve Loughran <ste...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Test libraries: Where did they go ?
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:52:54 GMT
I see a hadoop-common-2.2.0-tests.jar in org.apache.hadoop/hadoop-common;
SHA1 a9994d261d00295040a402cd2f611a2bac23972a, which resolves in a search
engine to
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-common/2.2.0/

It looks like it is now part of the hadoop-common artifacts, you just say
you want the test bits

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-attached-tests.html

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE