groovy-users mailing list archives

From OCsite <...@ocs.cz>
Subject Geb Safari automation
Date Sun, 13 Jun 2021 13:25:39 GMT
Hi there,

I'd like to use Geb for a Safari (not FF/Chrome) automation; can anyone help? I've tried steps
from this article:

https://blog.codecentric.de/en/2013/02/browser-automation-and-acceptance-testing-with-geb/

just updated for Safari instead of Firefox and using current versions of the frameworks —
but it does not work; it looks like not even the newest Geb supports Safari, based on the
driver list?!? Searching the Web for “geb safari” I found a lot of hints it should work,
but not one example howto, not even at https://gebish.org/manual/current/ — I must be missing
something obvious :(

===
Groovy Shell (3.0.7, JVM: 11.0.4-BellSoft)
Type ':help' or ':h' for help.
groovy:000> import groovy.grape.Grape
===> groovy.grape.Grape
groovy:000> Grape.grab(group:"org.gebish", module:"geb-core", version:"5.0-milestone-2")
===> null
groovy:000> Grape.grab(group:"org.seleniumhq.selenium", module:"selenium-safari-driver",
version:"4.0.0-beta-4")
===> null
groovy:000> import geb.Browser
===> groovy.grape.Grape, geb.Browser
groovy:000> br = new Browser()
===> geb.Browser@9b3be1c
groovy:000> br.go "http://ocs.cz"
ERROR geb.error.UnableToLoadAnyDriversException:
Unable to load any drivers from: [org.openqa.selenium.htmlunit.HtmlUnitDriver, org.openqa.selenium.firefox.FirefoxDriver,
org.openqa.selenium.ie.InternetExplorerDriver, org.openqa.selenium.chrome.ChromeDriver, org.openqa.selenium.edge.EdgeDriver]
===

Can anyone help? Thanks!
OC