Hi all,

The RebelLabs '17 report ranks Apache Groovy 3rd in language popularity, right behind Java 7 and Java 8:
https://zeroturnaround.com/rebellabs/developer-productivity-report-2017-why-do-you-use-java-tools-you-use/

And I wanted to share some recent download stats, combining downloads from Maven Central and Bintray.

For the first 8 months of 2017, Groovy was downloaded more than 30 million times!
Compare this with the 23.4M for the whole of 2018!

Groovy was downloaded more than 4 million times a month those past 4 months.
And in August, we even reached 5M+ downloads!

Not bad, right? :-)

Guillaume

--
Guillaume Laforge