Hi, I want to announce the 1.0 release of an OSS project I've been working on called goodtimes.

The Groovy JDK has always been one of my favorite parts of Groovy, but it currently lacks support for newer Java 8 classes. Goodtimes fills some of this gap until the GDK is updated by providing extension methods for the Java 8 Date/Time API akin to those available for java.util.Date and Calendar.

Source and documentation are hosted on GitHub: https://github.com/bdkosher/goodtimes

Just add the dependency to your classpath to give it a try (assuming you're on Java 8, of course).

@Grab('com.github.bdkosher:goodtimes:1.0')

compile 'com.github.bdkosher:goodtimes:1.0'

-Joe
@bdkosher