Hi,

I am running groovy scripts against a custom compiler configuration which sets a custom script base and an import manager that 'auto-imports' some often-used classes. To run the scripts against this environment, I created a special launch configuration type.

How would I now go about telling the groovy editor about this custom environment? I guess the 'dsld' stuff is not useful here? I imagine I will have to subclass the editor, or can I maybe configure it somehow (maybe binding a special file extension or comment/header to my compiler configuration)?

Thanks for comments,
Felix