Was able to do the same thing for http://gpars.org. It was all markdown text so i groovy'd it into asciidoctor. That gave us potential to publish an html site
And also generated PDFs too.
Do we have any requirement to recast our groovy docs into another format?

Sent from my iPad

On 31 May 2017, at 12:29, Merlin Beedell <MBeedell@cryoserver.com> wrote:

Before Groovy became an Apache project, I think the web and documentation was created and maintained on an Atlassian Confluence service?

What platform hosts this now?  I can’t see any references to it on http://www.groovy-lang.org/documentation.html

And if you were able to compare the two, which was easier to use, for publishing your documentation both on the web and as a pdf / html page set included in each release?

I ask because both services are really very good, and just the sort of thing that we could use!

Merlin Beedell

FCS (UK) Limited is registered in England & Wales, Registration Number: 5940018 - Registered Address: Wigglesworth House, 69 Southwark Bridge Road, London SE1 9HH Disclaimer: This e-mail contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged and is for the intended recipient only and the information in it are provided in confidence and may not be disclosed to any third party or used for any other purpose without the express permission of FCS (UK) Ltd. If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by replying. If you are not the intended recipient you should not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or relay on this e-mail. The views expressed in this communication are not necessarily the views held by FCS (UK) Limited.