groovy-users mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Erick" <Erick.Nel...@hdsupply.com>
Subject Re: Trouble with groovy.sql
Date Wed, 03 May 2017 18:15:15 GMT
Yes, but under the hood, groovy sql is.
You might want to look at what singletonList is doing....

    public List<List<Object>> executeInsert (Map params, String sql) throws SQLException
{

        return executeInsert(sql, singletonList(params));

    }

Erick Nelson
Senior Developer
HD Supply, FM
Cell 858-740-6523
Home 760-930-0461

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is for intended addressee(s) only and may contain information
that is confidential, proprietary or exempt from disclosure, and subject to terms at: http://www.hdsupply.com/email.

From: Thom DeCarlo <thom@thomdecarlo.com<mailto:thom@thomdecarlo.com>>
Date: Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 11:12 AM
To: "users@groovy.apache.org<mailto:users@groovy.apache.org>" <users@groovy.apache.org<mailto:users@groovy.apache.org>>
Subject: Re: Trouble with groovy.sql

Erick,
Thanks for your quick response!

I'm not using the executeInsert(String sql, List<Object> params) version. I'm using
the executeInsert(Map params, String sql) version. The Map version lets me provide named parameters
for substitution.

-Thom

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 2:08 PM Nelson, Erick <Erick.Nelson@hdsupply.com<mailto:Erick.Nelson@hdsupply.com>>