groovy-users mailing list archives

From RJ <ssogu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Simple question.. how to call a java class method in Groovy Script
Date Mon, 22 May 2017 18:13:20 GMT
Thanks for the response, Jochen.  Tried your suggestion, it doesn't like it:

2017-05-22 14:06:15,871 ERROR - <groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No
signature of method: static com.example.auth.principal.getId() is
applicable for argument types: () values: []
Possible solutions: getAt(java.lang.String), wait(), find(), grep(),
wait(long), grep(java.lang.Object)>
org.codehaus.groovy.runtime.InvokerInvocationException:
groovy.lang.MissingMethodException: No signature of method: static
com.example.auth.principal.getId() is applicable for argument types: ()
values: []
Possible solutions: getAt(java.lang.String), wait(), find(), grep(),
wait(long), grep(java.lang.Object)

We try something like this in Java.. Whats the equivalent in Groovy Script ?

import com.example.auth.principal;
public String1 abcd(final principal Principal){
return Principal.getId();
}

{