groovy-users mailing list archives

From Gerald Wiltse <jerrywil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven coordinates going forward
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2017 16:47:32 GMT
I am not sure if I agree or not yet ( I think I do.)  But I think Jason's
point is that the situation with Python is perhaps as undesirable as one
could imagine for an ecosystem, so trying to learn as much from that
situation as possible might be wise.

Specifically, reaching out to the Python maintainers for guidance.  In
hindsight, someone deeply involved usually has a very clear vision of "What
we should have done instead was...".  It would be a major missed
opportunity if nobody pursues that avenue.

Gerald R. Wiltse
jerrywiltse@gmail.com