You can wrap your custom component inside "node" like gauge is wrapped in node in this opendolphin example:
https://github.com/canoo/open-dolphin/blob/master/subprojects/demo-javafx/client/src/main/groovy/org/opendolphin/demo/LazyLoadingView.groovy

Dierk

sent from:mobile

Am 30.12.2016 um 19:04 schrieb Tx. T <txt8888@yahoo.com>:

all,

I am trying to build a somewhat application specific (custom) widget (or control) that includes for example, 3 pushbuttons.

class ThreeButtons extends BorderPanel { ... }

&& use this in my application:

start { stage { scene { threeButtons (label1: 'one', label2: 'two', label3: 'three') } } }

Would someone please point me to where can I find such example?

Or do I need to write the ThreeButtons in JavaFX and register in Groovy to use it?  Thanks!

---
Tim