groovy-dev mailing list archives

From "Milles, Eric (TR Technology)" <eric.mil...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Groovy 3.0.8 release
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2021 20:30:09 GMT
Should any of the JIRA issues listed below also be included in Groovy 3.0.8?

I looked through JIRA for bug fixes in 4.0.0-alpha-2 and the upcoming 4.0.0-alpha-3 to see
what could be fixed in Groovy 3.0.8 as well.  Many fixes have been cherry picked already:
https://github.com/apache/groovy/commits/GROOVY_3_0_X

I have taken note of issues involving generics or meta class changes, since these are historically
more likely to cause new compiler or runtime concerns.

GROOVY-9852+GROOVY-9881 meta class changes
GROOVY-9956 generics for diamond
GROOVY-9948 generics for diamond
GROOVY-9945 generics
GROOVY-9915 generics
GROOVY-9914 generics for collectEntriesVariant (merged) -- rollback to exclude any changes
to generics?
GROOVY-9902 generics
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient and contains information that may
be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and any attachments. Certain required legal
entity disclosures can be accessed on our website: https://www.thomsonreuters.com/en/resources/disclosures.html