Yes, variable width font was a kind of signature. And also with variations of brown or beige for the color palette!

Le dim. 24 janv. 2021 à 11:57, Andy Duncan <andy@adjectivecolournoun.com> a écrit :
That is very sad news. I'll never forget the ripple that would go through an audience when they realised he was going to do a code presentation with a variable width font. A true iconoclast.

Andy