+1
Remko

On Nov 30, 2020, at 19:40, Andres Almiray <aalmiray@gmail.com> wrote:

+1 (binding)

Java Champion; Groovy Enthusiast
http://andresalmiray.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/aalmiray
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 6:36 AM Paul King <paulk@asert.com.au> wrote:

Dear development community,

I am happy to start the VOTE thread for a Groovy 2.4.21 release!

This release includes 6 bug fixes/improvements as outlined in the changelog:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12318123&version=12348619

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=groovy.git;a=tag;h=refs/tags/GROOVY_2_4_21
Tag commit id: 41b990d0a20e442f29247f0e04cbed900f3dcad4

The artifacts to be voted on are located as follows (r44741).
Source release: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.21/sources
Convenience binaries: https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/2.4.21/distribution

Release artifacts are signed with a key from the following file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/groovy/KEYS

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache Groovy 2.4.21.

Reminder on ASF release approval requirements for PMC members:
http://www.apache.org/legal/release-policy.html#release-approval
Hints on validating checksums/signatures (but replace md5sum with sha256sum):
https://www.apache.org/info/verification.html

The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PMC votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release Apache Groovy 2.4.21
[ ]  0 I don't have a strong opinion about this, but I assume it's ok
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Groovy 2.4.21 because...

Here is my vote:

+1 (binding)