Dear Jesper,

As far as I remember, command expressions are allowed as statements only. There will be lots of ambiguities otherwise.

Also, there are known issues in grammar, listed in original repository. You might want to have a look and incorporate them in your issue tracker.

And thank you for working on this project!

Pavel.