At least we can point to some unit tests which give already an idea of how it can be used?

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Cédric Champeau <cedric.champeau@gmail.com> wrote:
So does everyone agree that we should release the beta even if it's missing docs for macros? I think it's a bit of a problem, still, when it's really that particular feature which is in beta, and that we'll want users to test. Without knowing it's there and how to use it it's going to be hard to have feedback.