+1 (non-binding)

Thanks!

regards,

François Papon
fpapon@apache.org
Le 29/04/2019 à 11:41, Romain Manni-Bucau a écrit :
Hi guys,

here is the vote for Geronimo OpenAPI 1.0.8. This is mainly for a few fixes/enhancement and to enable CXF to upgrade:

Major Improvement GERONIMO-6720 The AnnotationProcessor should be able to deduct the parameter name from JAX-RS annotations Unassigned RESOLVED

Major Improvement GERONIMO-6722 The AnnotationProcessor should inject media type instead of response code (when endpoint returns void or Response) Unassigned RESOLVED

Tag: https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=geronimo-openapi.git;a=tag;h=b3ec68380fa2ac81424735e7aa498d679ef27307
My key is the same than last time

Please vote:

[ ] +1: let's release it
[ ]  -1 ${cause}

Vote will be opened as usual for 3 days or until we get 3 +1 (binding).

Side note: this is a day with a lot of bank days in France so the closing day can be missed from a few days on my side, feel free to either close it for me or I'll catch up a few days after.

Romain Manni-Bucau