flink-dev mailing list archives

From 贺小令 <godfre...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] FLIP-91 - Support SQL Client Gateway
Date Thu, 02 Jan 2020 01:57:56 GMT
Hey everyone,
FLIP-24
<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-24+-+SQL+Client>
proposes the whole conception and architecture of SQL Client. The embedded
mode is already supported since release-1.5, which is helpful for
debugging/demo purposes.
Many users ask that how to submit a Flink job to online environment without
programming on Flink API. To solve this, we create FLIP-91 [0] which
supports sql client gateway mode, then users can submit a job through CLI
client, REST API or JDBC.

I'm glad that you can give me more feedback about FLIP-91.

Best,
godfreyhe

[0]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-91%3A+Support+SQL+Client+Gateway