felix-users mailing list archives

From "M. van Ree" <mauricevan...@gmail.com>
Subject Problem when exporting system packages from Android to bundles
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2012 08:18:38 GMT
Hello all,

I have a problem when trying to make the Android lib available to my OSGi
bundles.
The error I'm getting is:

04-02 08:03:00.351: W/dalvikvm(18531): Method mismatch: onDraw in
Lcom/osgi/integration/drawbundle/DrawView; (cl=0x4067bb40) and super
Landroid/view/View; (cl=0x0)
04-02 08:03:00.391: W/System.err(18531): Caused by: java.lang.LinkageError:
Classes resolve differently in superclass

Off course I can see the cl=0x0, so that must be the culprit, but I have no
idea on how to get it fixed...
I'm exporting the packages as following in a properties class:

private static final String ANDROID_PACKAGES_FOR_EXPORT =
("android; " +
"android.app;" +
"android.content;" +
"android.database;" +
                                         etc. etc. );

I'm really drawing a blank here on what could be wrong, I would expect to
receive an error on exporting/importing something empty that would point me
in the right direction, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
Who can tell me what I'm doing wrong here?

Regards,
Maurice