felix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scripting felix
Date Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:05:06 GMT
Are you trying to have karaf automatically installed as a service using
wrapper:install ?
The problem is that you need to launch it the first time in order to install
and launch the commands.
It might be possible do have that done from the outside: we already do that
for the etc/admin shell
which calls a java class which in turn delegate to the admin commands.
 Having the same mechanism
for the wrapper command could make sense too, or maybe we could move the
wrapper command into
the admin shell or something like that.  Anyway, I think it's the best way
for you.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet