empire-user mailing list archives

From Rainer Döbele <doeb...@esteam.de>
Subject re: Stop EmpireDB Logging by Default
Date Fri, 12 Feb 2016 12:46:28 GMT
Dear Chieu

in our examples we are using log4j and SQL statement logging is activated like this:

<!-- Set this level to "debug" to log all SQL-Statements -->
<logger name="org.apache.empire.db.DBDatabase" additivity="false">
                <level value="debug"/>
                <appender-ref ref="default"/>
</logger>

Set the level to "info" or "warn" and you will not get SQL statements in your logfile.

Regards,
Rainer

from: Nguyen, Chieu X [mailto:chieu.nguyen@verizon.com]
to: user@empire-db.apache.org
re: Stop EmpireDB Logging by Default

Hi All,

Currently, I see these log statements in my log file.  This causing our log file to grow too
quickly.  How do I stop EmpireDB from logging this out?

[Feb/11/16 00:11:43] INFO  org.apache.empire.db.DBDatabase  - Executing: UPDATE CIRCUIT_AZ
SET LAST_UPDATE=sysdate
WHERE CIRCUIT_AZ_ID=12627769

Thank You,

Chieu Nguyen