drill-user mailing list archives

From "Kunal Khatua" <ku...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New UDF for processing Twitter text
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 04:47:17 GMT
Saw this on Twitter... looked interesting. We've been thinking of revamping the site a bit
to help around folks with leveraging Drill in different applications... this could sit nicely
in a Cyber-related domain.

As for the Ctrl+Enter / Meta-Enter  ... let's keep that as a separate PR. Always easier to
trace back any bugs that might sneak in.