directory-api mailing list archives

From "Benner, Craig" <craig.ben...@psu.edu>
Subject help on retrieving ms-ds-consistencyguid from activedirectory
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2021 12:50:20 GMT
Apache Ldap Api group,
  I'm working on some code that is using this library to pull directory information out of
Active Directory's LDAP.  So far, the library is great and has helped tremendously.  But I've
hit a roadblock, I'm trying to pull the attribute ms-ds-consistencyguid, the library is pulling
the data.  But the part that I'm not understanding is how to convert the data into the hex
value that other applications are showing as the value.

Some information:
It is being returned as HumanReadable, with an upValue, normValu, h, isHR, and bytes.  I'm
trying to use the bytes and convert it but with no luck so far.

Does anyone have any knowledge with respect to this field or how to process this type of field?

thanks,

Craig Benner