deltacloud-dev mailing list archives

From Nodir Kodirov <nodir.qodi...@gmail.com>
Subject Can I run deltacloud server in a different physical machine?
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 07:14:12 GMT
Hello all!

I have confusion about deltacloud deployment. I have three cloud
deployments. Can I access all of them via single installation of
deltacloud?
For example: I have OpenNebula cloud controller in server A, OpenStack
cloud controller in server B and Eucalyptus in server C. Can I install
deltacloud server in server D and install/run deltacloud client from
server E. If yes, should I install deltacloud server in each cloud
controller server or is it possible to install single deltacloud
server and run it for all three clouds?
Note: all servers are in difference physical machines.

Kind regards,
Nodir.