db-torque-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Fox <thomas....@seitenbau.com>
Subject Re: Torque 4.1?
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2019 16:43:50 GMT
Though I do not know about any blocking Jira issues, a 4.1 release would be great.
Don't know about the version number, for me 4.1 seems a good version number in terms of semantic
versioning, but I'm open to other version numbers.

    Thomas F.

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----
Von: "Georg Kallidis" <georg.kallidis@cedis.fu-berlin.de>
An: "Apache Torque Developers List" <torque-dev@db.apache.org>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 18. Dezember 2019 16:59:11
Betreff: Torque 4.1? [invalid signature!]

Hi Torque Devs,

today I worked on a couple of TORQUE issues, which blocked the release of
Torque 4.1, but could be resolved (someone checks this?).
Still remaining are TORQUE-355  "Improve support for HSQLDB 2.x" and
TORQUE-356 "Implement millisecond support for MySQL timestamps".
- TORQUE-356 seems to be actually resolved as Hsqldb 3.x is now used - ?
- TORQUE-355 may need some more review, but may already fixed, cft.
torque-templates/src/test/resources/org/apache/torque/templates/expected-schema-mysql.sql.

- ?
In my view Torque 4.1 seems now quite polished! Release it!?
Another question about the version number as a side note: Turbine 5.1
release will be just (among other minor changes at the moment) about
integration of Torque 4.1 (with intermediate component fulcrum-security).
May be to lift the release version from 4.1 to 5.1 for the Torque release
as well?

Thanks a lot for providing any feedback!

Best regards,

Georg