datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: new datafu git repo
Date Sun, 18 Mar 2018 08:32:39 GMT
Can we still make one more change to the old incubator git? I would change the README of the
incubator repository to advise people to use the new one, so they know not to use it. It looks
like GitHub will preserve both versions (which is not necessarily a bad thing).

    On Saturday, March 17, 2018, 1:41:12 AM GMT+2, Matthew Hayes <mhayes@apache.org>