datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Shepherd Report
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2017 00:35:56 GMT
Hey Eyal, sorry for the slow response.  Since the community has already
voted and passed the graduation proposal, the next step I believe is to
start the discussion in Incubator general.  I've been drafting that email
but haven't sent it out yet.  If that discussion is positive we would open
it for a vote in Incubator general, etc. and so on as Dave mentioned.

-Matt