datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Eyal Allweil <eyal_allw...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Shepherd Report
Date Mon, 11 Sep 2017 08:44:39 GMT
Hi Dave, everyone -
Is there any update with this? Are we graduating?
Regards,Eyal

    On Thursday, August 3, 2017 12:24 AM, Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.hayes@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Dave the website has been updated based on your feedback:

http://datafu.incubator.apache.org/community/issues.html

I updated QU30 in the maturity evaluation with the new info:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/DATAFU/Maturity+Evaluation

-Matt

On Wed, Aug 2, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Matthew Hayes <