datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Datafu graduation from the Incubator
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 07:25:18 GMT
[1] and [2] were voted on because these were included in
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedatafu-1003/ (link
won't work now because the artifacts were released), which was included in
the message that opened the vote on the release candidate.  These are just
the source package for each corresponding artifact.  They aren't intended
to be the source for the entire repo.  That's what [3] is for.  These
sources JARs are useful because the IDE can use it to show you the source
for a class.  This has been my experience with them at least.  If there is
some other established practice with sources JARs then I'm not familiar
with it.

-Matt