datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Datafu graduation from the Incubator
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 06:45:57 GMT
Hi Justin,

At the time of the 1.3.0 source release I wasn't prepared to release the
binaries because I hadn't read enough about the process to do it right.  I
actually started a vote for releasing the 1.3.0 binaries to maven in the
general list later after the 1.3.0 source release vote passed but was told
that the vote was not necessary and should not be completed.  For the 1.3.1
release both were made available for vote at the same time.

Here are the relevant messages from the archive regarding the 1.3.0
binaries:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201512.mbox/%3CCAAS6%3D7iBJunhfsNcwgRnWmjq-4DdY%2BM6eiff0-jXcnB8eGsDLw%40mail.gmail.com%3E
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-general/201512.mbox/%3CCF2EEC06-F7FA-49D6-B401-F7536EFF4622%40classsoftware.com%3E

-Matt