datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Datafu graduation from the Incubator
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2016 22:31:12 GMT
On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 12:15 AM, Justin Mclean
<justin@classsoftware.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> I don't understand this comment.  Was there a typo?  The 1.3.1 release
>> included both the binaries and sources.
>
> I would suggest making one more release and have both the source and binary reviews
> by the incubator. But lets wait to see what your mentors think as they have a better
idea
> than me re project progress.

It would be great to see 1.3.2 that is nothing else but fix for:
    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DATAFU-121

>> Can you explain more what you mean by this?  I don't understand.  There is
>> a single source release [3] that can generate binaries [1] and [2].
>
> The source packages there at [1] and [2]  is not the source package that was voted on
(it may be a subset?) that seems like a concern.

To me those are part of the binary vote (see Matthew's explanation bellow).

I checked and it looks like they are not publishing official .tar.gz as par
of the Maven push -- which is perfectly fine.

Thanks,
Roman.