datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Roman Shaposhnik <ro...@shaposhnik.org>
Subject Fwd: Copyright sign offs
Date Sun, 13 Mar 2016 02:27:06 GMT
Guys, any chance you can help filling out the required information?

I didn't realize datafu.xml wasn't updated much. I can help you commit
the file, but I need the info.

Please help!

Thanks,
Roman.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stian Soiland-Reyes <stain@apache.org>
Date: Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 6:34 PM
Subject: Re: Copyright sign offs
To: general@incubator.apache.org

Basically http://incubator.apache.org/projects/datafu.html does not
include any timestamps for the sections Copyright and Verify
Distribution Right. So we don't know if this has happened or not.

In fact no dates appear in this particular incubator, so I guess it's
just not updated. Some email archive digging might be required to find
the right dates..

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/content/projects/datafu.xml
is the file to update.

On 7 March 2016 at 04:49, Roman Shaposhnik <roman@shaposhnik.org> wrote:
> Henri, it seems I'm a bit lost with your terminology. See the question bellow:
>
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2016 at 5:28 PM, Henri Yandell <bayard@apache.org> wrote:
>> Haven't done this in a while :)
>>
>> Thought I'd share that the following podlings have not yet signed off on
>> their Copyright sections in their status reports.
>
> What does it mean exactly? For example...
>
>>   datafu
>
> ...what is the actionable item I need to bring up with this community?
>
>> I'd be interested to hear about any reasons why the above aren't able to
>> sign that element of their status file off.
>>
>> (same, but for those who are < 6 months in the incubator, ie) still working
>> on it)
>>
>>   fineract
>
> Ditto here.
>
> Thanks,