datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Matthew Hayes <matthew.terence.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HourGlass
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2015 17:16:47 GMT
Hey Jonathan, sorry for the late response.  I'm glad to hear you are
finding the framework useful :)  So far I haven't thought much about moving
this to other processing engines like Spark and we don't have any immediate
plans to do so.  If you have some ideas though about this I would love to
hear them.

-Matt