datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros in DataFu
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 04:46:25 GMT
Oh, one issue worth raising... if the macros are inside a jar, it is really
cool that we can reference UDFs in that jar from the macro. No extra

Jacob: would you be interested in contributing the varaha TF-IDF UDF to
DataFu?

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com