datafu-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Jurney <russell.jur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Macros in DataFu
Date Fri, 21 Feb 2014 04:37:34 GMT
Actually, this one by Jacob Perkins is better than mine:
https://github.com/thedatachef/varaha/blob/master/macros/nlp/tfidf.pig

I rely on default_parallel with macros. I don't see another way if they are
inside a jar. We could make sure the macro source itself has high
visibility for customization/pasting to tune PARALLEL.

--
Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney russell.jurney@gmail.com datasyndrome.com