creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Pushing RAT snapshots to http://repository.apache.org/snapshots/
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 14:34:31 GMT
On 2012-02-25, lewis john mcgibbney wrote:

> Anyway, I tried to pull your 0.9-SNAPSHOT's from the above URI and
> couldn't, upon checking it out I couldn't see any material of use in there
> either. Is this being dealt with? Is it an issue? Will I open a Jira?

Honestly I don't have any idea which process is supposed to populate
this, I don't recall us publishing snapshots at all.  Of course my
memory may be failing on me.

Are you sure you need 0.9-SNAPSHOT?  There haven't been that many
changes except for some additional licenses we detect since 0.8.

Stefan