creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website and Branding Rules
Date Sun, 04 Sep 2011 05:18:09 GMT
On 2011-08-30, Robert Burrell Donkin wrote:

> IMHO our existing site[1] is quite basic and aimed at developers. I
> suspect work is needed to bring it into line with the new policy on
> trademarks and branding[2]. I'd to take this opportunity to do a wider
> refresh.

> I would prefer a user centred top level landing page, pushing
> developer centred product documentation down to a level.

Sounds fine.  But it also likely means it will take longer to make the
site conform to the branding reqs.

I'm not familiar enough with the mvn site plugin to know how to get
anything into the footer, but for the rest of the requirements I don't
think it would take too much effort to just make the necessary
modifications of adding a few "Apache"s here and "TM"s there.

Stefan