creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <rdon...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release binary scanning tool
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2011 11:11:50 GMT
On 09/30/11 00:31, David Blevins wrote:
> Hey all,
>
> See below for some details on a little release scanning tool I wrote a couple days ago
to help us get a few votes out more quickly.

> Seems like this is a fine place for a little tool like this to live.

+1

> Not fancy, maybe 5 or so hours of hacking, but a fairly effective start.
>
>   src->   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb/trunk/sandbox/legal/
>
> Would love to check it into a sandbox or something.

We don't really have a sandbox but I'd be happy to slot it in at the top
level[1]

It'd need a name (we've been picking animal bits recently eg 'eye' and
'whisker' if you're short on inspiration)

Robert

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/rat/