creadur-dev mailing list archives

From "Gavin" <ga...@16degrees.com.au>
Subject RE: Committers
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 10:09:45 GMT

Ok, to move forward quickly then, can I suggest :-

1. Grant commit access to Brian Fox so he can sort out the website issues
   (and remove access again if he feels this can just be a temporary
arrangement in order to get us over this hurdle)

2. Grant myself access in order to help apply patches in a timely manor. CTR
of course should still be the order of the day, but if I helps ... ?

Gav...