creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MODERATE for rat-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:31:01 GMT
Marija,
It seems my idea of redirecting commit notifications to the list was
not quite good. Could you please revert googlecode notifications to a
smaller alias?

To address this issue properly I suggest attaching the source 0.1.0
release to [1] so RAT committers can consider committing the project
to the RAT code base. I believe I cannot do that myself both
technically and without proper approval because I'm committer of a
different Apache project.

BTW, thanks for creating a nice tool! I'm currently trying to apply it
to a real project. Hope you will remain with Apache even after GSoC
completes.

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RAT-45

Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://www.telecom-express.ru/