creadur-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: MODERATE for rat-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 16:27:58 GMT
I'm afraid I can't moderate these messages through any more. Please
remove rat-dev from the subscribers for these code reviews.

I like the convenience and the community building but some other
technique needs to be used. For example, the person receiving the code
review can forward it to rat-dev. But I don't have the time.

Sorry,

Craig

Begin forwarded message: